Sunday 8 May 2011

Updates to the website and Smashwords

Just a couple of quick updates for you guys. I've currently removed Trapped on Draconica from Smashwords just to correct a few grammatical mistakes that were brought to my attention. It should be back up soon. Also, I may be removing the book from Amazon Kindle in the next few days due to some problems I've had with it. I won't go into details but keep an eye out for it.

Also a slight change to the website (gasp), I've now removed the news page that was on there. Decided that I didn't really need it on the page as I could use this blogsite to tell everyone about the recent updates and what have you.

Plans to bring the book out as a hard copy are well underway, we are aiming for an early June release but will keep you updated as and when it happens.

That's all for this week, enjoy the weather!

Pandragon

No comments:

Post a Comment