Sunday 1 May 2011

Music Composer Wanted

Hi guys,

I've been considering maybe looking for someone to help me compose a theme tune that I can use for my novel, either as the opening theme to another advert that I have in mind, or the opening to a possible audio book that I'm thinking of doing in the near future (check me out!)

The kind of song I'm thinking of doing will be sort of Jap-Anime style to fit in with the theme of the novel I have out. But then any kind of fantasy themed music would be great, so long as it has an upbeat feel to it.

Of course, I could just pay out and get a load of royalty free music to use, but those are kinda expensive. So why not try and create one from scratch?

So this blog is open to any musical composers out there that might be listening - or if anyone knows of any good musicals out there that are able to produce a short soundtrack for me. If you know anyone like this, please get in touch with me. Likewise, if your a composer and would be interested in this, send us a quick mail detailing your costs, contact details, etc to:

PandragonPublishing@gmail.com.

Thanks guys. Have a good weekend.

Regards

Pandragon

EDIT: Thanks to all the composers who contacted me - however the position is now been filled so I will not be taking any more applications. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but it was a joy to listen to the work of those who contacted me. I wish all you you who were not accepted best of luck for the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Please e mail me, i have a composer for you. Thanks, Mary.
    805-844-8917

    ReplyDelete