Monday 25 April 2011

Happy Easter Everyone!

I wasn't going to do a blog this week, seeing as I was trying to recover from all the Easter chocolate I had and was still trying to eat - as I'm sure the rest of you still are. Nevertheless, I decided I should at least try and update my blog at least once a week, so this is what I'm doing now.

Not a huge amount to update you on, but here are the two most important things to mention. First of all, we've recently put out a new commercial to make people aware of the novel "Trapped on Draconica" and also informing everyone that a portion of the proceeds are being donated to the Red Cross. We've managed to raise at least £50.00 so far so that's a good start, but I'd like to do more. Please look at the link below if you want to check it out.



http://youtu.be/ibeQ2OxKCTs

Also, seeing as I got a pretty good response from the last one I did, I thought about doing a new top ten list, but maybe break it up into 2 blogs instead of 1 (apologies to those who thought that blog was too long, I'll make it shorter next time). Not sure what it would be, but I'm working on something right now. So wait and see.

On another note, I also would like to say how saddened I was to hear of Elizabeth Sladen's death recently. For those of you who don't know, she was one of the most beloved characters in Doctor Who, Sarah Jane Smith. It's a sad loss for such a great actress, but I was happy that the latest Doctor Who paid tribute to her.

I'll leave that here for the moment and let you all enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend. Have fun guys!

Lots of Love

Pandragon

No comments:

Post a Comment