Sunday 10 April 2011

A new blog!

Hi guys. Decided to going back to using this blog again after not using it for so long. I still have my Tumblr account which I will still use, but I decided to continue using this blog.

Quite a bit to keep you updates on the subject of Trapped on Draconica. I was in the local paper a few weeks ago, advertising my novel and also the fact that I was giving money to aid the people of Japan. So far I've managed to raise £50.00 for the charity, which is a great start. But I'd like to do more if possible, so if you know anyone who would like to help, pass them on the way to either Amazon or Smashwords and they may even get a book out of it.

Also, I'm starting to look into possible avenues of printing the novel as a paperback as well. Should have some quotes for that in the next few days. Finally, anyone know of any book reviewers who would be interested in Fantasy? Please le me know if you do.

That's all for this week, not as much as I thought actually. haha.

Have a good week folks.

Pandragon

No comments:

Post a Comment